Thursday, October 13, 2011

Opinions are like arseholes...

So I haven't blogged in a while, so I though it would be time to churn out some sort of pseudo intellectual ramble that some people my consider reading at some point.
Something that has been grinding my gears recently is the way that people seem to think that media institutions are some sort of unbiased entities that have no corporate or commercial interests. Someone on Facebook said "It scares me how blatantly biased CNN and Sky are against the Wall Street protests! Thank-you RT for demonstrating true journalism". Well, I have news for you. Every single piece of news and media information that we consume is in some way biased and harbors some form of hidden agenda. Its our right to express opinions, but it is our responsibility to question everything we are told.
Some food for thought, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment